Chibi naruto shippuden characters [REDO]

Discussion in 'Work In Progress' started by smasher89, Oct 19, 2010.

1. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

Ok, 1rth of all look at this thread:

http://naiteki-kensei.com/forum/maps-mo ... bi-models/

ok, so people wil say "what the hell has to do that whit ur thread"

Chibi_shinobi its me, as u will see, both accounts (chibi shinobi and smasher89) use the same photobucket account, and the same email, why i say this? cuz i already finished soem chibis models, the thing its that i play NNK in HL, and as i got modeling abilityes during my ausence, i decided to continue my old chibis in NNK and in warcarft 3 TFT too, but since i dont have TFT expansion CD no more, i cant test or make anims to warcarft 3 models, i even cant test my models into war3, thast the reason i become very inactive in warcarft 3 modding, but as son i got enoguht time to go and buy a new TFT CD, i will be back to mod warcarft 3, so look at what i have finsihed for now:

Naruto Shippuden chibi (open)

[​IMG]
    in NNK

Sasuke shippuden chibi (open)

[​IMG]
    in NNK

i will amke more, but i have to adapt my NNK version into warcraft 3 engine, that means that i have to reduce my poly count from 2500 polys into 1000 at least
  2. Boneshanks

Boneshanks New Member

lol epic^^ and keep up the great work :thumbs_up:
  3. TeraStream

TeraStream New Member

god that's cute XD :) hope you finish them XD

so u can rip NNK models?
    if so can u rip the rasengan model from NNK aswell xD
  4. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

well thanks guys! but ripping from NNK... i dotn know, i have seen here riped models from NNK, but i guess people that ripped and rigged them had permission from NNK, so i will ask 1rth before doing it
  5. TeraStream

TeraStream New Member

ok!!! ^^ but this is insane its soo cuutee!!!
  6. dm251

dm251 Well-Known Member

I can always insanely animate a few good chibi models >:] , But I'll have to finish my current animating job atm
  7. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

i know what this means... i would just go, take teh chibi models that u animated a time ago and then rig them into tha skeleton, but 1rth i will try to lowpoly my models, im think that the best option taht i ahve for teh moment its that, or a redo in fast insane way that reseembles these!
  8. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

Update: yes im alive...
    Picture (open)

[​IMG]

and who is a good boy???
    Picture (open)

[​IMG]
    Tobi is...

and who got low poly and better looking???
    Picture (open)

[​IMG]

naruto
  9. Boneshanks

Boneshanks New Member

haha pain and tobi^^
  10. makai

makai Well-Known Member

link is dead
  11. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

what link??? if u mean the image links, i can see them perfectly, maybe its ur browser, or there its a massive amount of lag whit teh images
  12. WeedSter

WeedSter New Member

He means the link to the NNK forums, they're down at the minute.
  13. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

yeah, i noticed that in this moment, a friend of mine that plays whit me in the forums sayd me taht these are unde maintenace, i have to make the hands and i will have a ready chibi tobi to be animated
  14. TeraStream

TeraStream New Member

and btw smasher fix pein's eyes xD
  15. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

Picture (open)
    [​IMG]

yeah i will fix that whit pein face, in fact all teh new chibis gonna to be like this one
  16. Marc Mamales

Marc Mamales New Member

nice cute models ^
  17. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

thanks! i hope that people will like the next chibis, by the way i already finished the warcraft 3 TFT version of my chibi tobi, i will use it to others games and mods of mine, but this would be the warcarft 3 TFT version:
    Picture (open)

[​IMG]

i used as palettes of colors the textures of clash of ninja 3 colour palettes and ryujinki, but the texture its made by me, only whit those colors as palette, it needs a bit of work and he will be ready to be a good boy! xD
  18. TeraStream

TeraStream New Member

well who will animate?
  19. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

i think that dm251 will, he said taht he would do it, but i dont know if he is bussy now or what he is doing
  20. smasher89

smasher89 Active Member

ok, i decided to make more akatsuki ones instead, i maked a base head that will serve as a base headm every chibi will use this head whit of course a modified faces and vertices locations in each one, so every face will be diferent, bu whit the same amount of vertex and polys, i will also amke LD version of teh head, that will have the same air (or maybe not in soem cases) and will have a head that will be big and flat, whit no facial aniamtion, this its to make variations of chibis styles, and to have textures of various expressions of faces whitout the need of animation, here its a demonstration of how HD will look like (note that i have to model the haircuts)

Attached Files: